Buying your first home can be an emotional time for any home buyer. Whether it is your first home purchase or a purchase of a second home, a lot of questions need to be answered.
At Red Dog Financial, we
- Act in the borrower’s best interests (Not the Banks)
- Completely analyze the borrower’s needs
- Make appropriate recommendations based on the borrower’s needs
- Facilitate the transaction to its successful completion
- We assist you on ways that allows you to gain the most advantage. One of these advantages are a Home Buyer’s Program (HBP) – The Canada Revenue Agency has a program entitled the Home Buyer’s Program that allows the first time home buyer to use up to $25,000 of their RRSPs as a down payment without paying tax on the withdrawal (see http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/hbp/ for more details) .
Allow a Red Dog Financial Mortgage Specialist to help you directly from organizing your move, to the impact of closing costs and the legal processes.